Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tattoos and Gas


Did that title catch your eye or what? Well it's true... Saturday I stopped at the Korner Gas station (Korner is the name) to pump up before heading across town. Sad to say but my gas light came on the day before, but I had 3 bags of ice in my car so I couldn't stop it being about 105 degrees that day. So back to the real story. So I go to grab my debit card and it is not in its usual spot but I am in a hurry so I just grab my credit card and put it in the machine and the screen says to go see the attendant. I see this car with a couple of interesting looking gents in it they both have shaved heads with tattoos all over their head and arms. I'm like yummy... just kidding. So they see me walking toward the door and they are like waiting for me, holding the doors open so I call my friend Steph and whisper to her the situation oh and sidebar: someone was shot and killed inside this gas station last year. So I sign for the gas and go back out and start pumping my gas and then out come these two guys again and they are walking right at me and I'm like oh grand what do they need. They just wanted to invite me to a party at their place later that night. I politely declined because I had other plans (not because they were scary as all get out). Then they start walking away and I notice this less fortunate fellow going through the garbage cans looking for food, I'm telling you this place was high class. Even though this was a really long post it all happened in a matter of like 10 min.

1 comment:

lisa said...

SO FUN to see your blog!! It was so fun to see familiar faces. How are you?! I hope all is well.
Bridal shower for Sarah. . .as in Sarah Mittin? or anyone we know?
I have a blog too, it is on "private" so I will send you an invite so you can check it out if you want.
It was really fun to see you!!