

So Steph and I had a Brian Regan night. We just enjoy this funny, funny man. In true Jen & Steph fashion we went overboard. We had video and games and of course food that all went along with some of his bits. We had sno-cones, cups o' dirt and of course Pb&J in the same jar with crutons. We played some silly games like Sell the Fridge, Coach class, Fig Newton Eating contest and more. If you have not heard of Brian Regan then I am just going to assume you have been living under a rock. My favorite bit is one that he does about doughnut ladies. What's yours?








5 comments:
All I am going to say is... I love you and miss you - terribly! You make me smile :)
He is quite the funny man, glad you had a great party!!
I loved that party, It was so much fun all the crazy games. You and Steph are just fab. girls
You are so creative with your blog. I love the cartoons! Nice Job!
You guys have the most creative minds ever! Your parties are the ones people are always going to remember, and never stop talking aboat! Come visit us anytime at www.leeandsheree.blogspot.com & www.shereeflickphotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment