
Random people talk to me all the time. In real terms they are strangers. I thought most parents or guardians taught their children to never talk to strangers. Let's just use this week as an example. It all started with Tattoos and Gas then at Fresh and Easy Market some lady started talking to me about the Humus then kind of followed me through the market as we shopped making small talk about the groceries we were each choosing. While a Forrest and I were at Hoover Dam 2 separate sets of people asked me for help maybe I looked like I worked there or something. Today while picking out printer ink this guy started talking to me about the different types of ink and how outrageously priced the cartridges were. I don't know what it is with me, people just talk to me.






3 comments:
Hey Jen! How are you!? I'm doing good. I love the cartoon on your post.
It's because your HOT Jen. ;)
I agree with Sheree, you're too hot to not talk to!
Post a Comment