Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
|
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility. ![]() |
2 comments:
you still make me laugh. I can totally hear you talking as I read and I miss you! You look beautiful by the way. Your hair is so long! Hope you have a great summer. Oh, and, I proudly raise my hand :D (I am pretty much the only dork that likes those games. I didn't get to play any at my own showers and was kinda bummed...)
Okay Jen Law....we didn't get to see you on our last sunday in the singles ward! PLEASE come visit us! You are one I was so sad not to see on that very sad day!
Post a Comment