Friday, August 29, 2008

My Summer Vacation by Miss Law



I feel like a kid at school. Now that summer is over I get to write a little report about it. First off I took over the master bedroom and my friend Stephanie and I gave it a fresh coat of paint. Then I kind of just hung around and played with my friends and watched lots of movies. I thoroughly enjoyed my self. My mom came down and spent a few days with me and then we drove back to Washington. My little brother David came home from his mission and I spent a few weeks at home with the family. Now I am back in school. School is in session and I am loving every minute of it.

5 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Good for you Jenn. You deserved to have a fun filled summer!

sara said...

I can't believe how adorable and big those girls are. I'm sure they're missing their favorite Aunt Jenny, but I'm glad your back.

Jason Miller said...

Hey I didn't know you had blog, I'll add you.

Nicnel said...

Yay for cute pictures! I also like the new design. Oh, and I tagged you so take a look at my blog girlie!

John and Ashley Sellers said...

Hey Jen Long time no see. I didn't know you are a blogger. :)I came across your blog from Jen Shields. you'll have to check ours out.