Monday, October 20, 2008

The House That Love Built...

I think that's what they say. Some friends and I volunteered time at the Ronald McDonald house. We bought all the dinner ingredients and then went over and whipped up a meal for the families staying there. Little did we know we would be feeding Colby as well. He was picking at everything and eating while he cooked... and he only has one good working arm. We did have some time to go out and play while the lasagna was in the oven and while the families were eating.




3 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go, lasagna rocks and I want the bike thing they are riding. That looks like a blast! Maybe they should make big wheels for adults, I think I would get one!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes!!! best days ever!! I miss you guys! I can't wait till I come home for Christmas Break!
-Russell

sara said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. That's good! I'm glad you finally updated your blog.