Ok so a quick explanation of the costume. On The Office Halloween episode from Season 2 Michael wears a paper mache head of himself, which he ordered from a catalog, on his shoulder. Stephanie and I thought this would be a funny idea to do for Halloween this year (last year we dressed as Office characters too I think it's a sickness). We then thought that no one would really understand or appreciate it so we put that idea on the back burner until our good friend Jason, who is also a passionate Office fan said he was thinking of doing the same thing. It took us 3 nights lots of newspapers, home made glue, paint, felt, hot glue and love but we pulled it off. Stephanie and I also made shirts that say...dun-der-head (dun’der-hed’): 1. (n) Any beleaguered employee of Dunder Mifflin Paper Scranton, Pa., branch. 2. (n) One who is an expert at games like Flonkerton and Jinx as well as beach competitions like hot dog eating and sumo wrestling. 3. (n) One with an insatiable urge to suspend office supplies in Jello. 4. (n) An aficionado of NBC’s The Office, who is given to writing fan fiction about the show, dissecting Jim and Pam’s relationship, utters phrases like “Dinkin Flicka” and proceeds every question with the word “Question.”


Colby as Harry Potter. I really think that Colby thinks he is Harry Potter he is more than a closet fan.

Colby putting a spell on Andy. Colby was probably surprised when his wand didn't work.


Taylor as a modern day pirate. "Arrrrr"
3 comments:
You guys are HILARIOUS! Meredith's favorite episode is when Michael steps on the George Foreman Grill. . . classic!
Okay, so I officially want to be a combination of you and Stephanie when I grow up! You are HILARIOUS!
I totally love your heads (all of them!) I wish I was so creative. I'm completely stuck for our work costume party this Friday.
Post a Comment