If you haven't ever watched The Office you are missing out. I realize that if you just watch one episode you may not be interested because the antics are so far out there. I used to be one of those uninterested people but then, thanks to my friend Stephanie's persistence and drugging me with Golden Spoon, I learned to quickly appreciate and come to really enjoy the show. You have to watch a few and get to know the characters a little before you can really appreciate what is going on. So my friend Steph and I threw a little Office gathering and invited everyone to come dressed as their favorite characters. We watched some of our favorite clips from all three seasons and played some games. Here are a few pics of the fabulous guests.

2 comments:
Jenny,
Yeah!!You joined the crowd of bloggers. Now, we can even know more about your life besides the day to day stuff we hear about Ashlyn's phone calls to ya!!
Happy late birthday!!
I love your parties! you all really have a gift.
I gald you have a blog too, its fun.
Post a Comment