Monday, June 29, 2009

An update... Way overdue!

I know I know it has been FOREVER since I updated this thing. I have kind of had a busy life but that is no excuse. Since I am now on summer vacation I have high hopes of updating to the present all the fun I have been up to in 2009. Well start with the old and work to the new. First of all I started my Masters in curriculum with an emphasis in Humanities. I am doing it through Touro university. I have liked it as much as you can like going to school, I have no complaints that can't be fixed with peanut M&M's and a diet cherry limeade. Well let's get on with some pictures I know that is the fun stuff to look at...

I have a super wonderful fun group of friends and we are always looking for something cheap and fun to do on the weekends and so the following are some of our endeavors to meet the aforementioned criteria:

No comments: