Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Room (for Rischel)

I promised my sister-in-law I would post some pictures of my room. I worked on painting it this summer and am slowly decorating it. I planned a more sea blue but I got kind of a robin egg blue... oh well it works now and I am too lazy to cover it up. No worries the cieling and window coverings are not blue they are an off white.










5 comments:

sara said...

You finally updated! I'm so happy for you! It looks amazing. You want to come be my interior designer? I have yet to paint my room

Heidi said...

Jen it looks great! You're so creative.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Im with Sara! My room is still done! Come on over sister! :]

CHELZERS said...

Super cute jen! I love it! Hope you have an awesome 2009!

Mindy said...

Wow! I love it. Hope your enjoying it.