Kurtis: "Pretty shark"
Colby channeling his inner aztec anger.
Ohh accessories
Colby and Kurtis at the petting zoo... be brave
Steph looks great I will leave Colby's expression up to your own interpretation.
Kurtis: "Pretty shark"
Colby channeling his inner aztec anger.
Ohh accessories
Colby and Kurtis at the petting zoo... be brave
Steph looks great I will leave Colby's expression up to your own interpretation.

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
|
You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility. ![]() |
1 comment:
I remember when we went there. That's when I fell in love with the sea turtle and got my own turtle.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment